Friday, July 6, 2012

Lure Stickers? - Questionair

Hello all, I hope you are beating the heat this summer. Before I ask my questions, I will share a little story on my last fishing trip. Last sunday I got up at 6 am (early for me) to get to the lake by seven. You know when your driving to the lake and your thinking...."man I should have left an hour earlier."
This day was dedicated to meeting a buddy of mine at the lake for mainly beer drinking, but i was going to get a few hours of fishing in before it turned 100 degrees. Well I picked a new ramp to put in at, problem was it was not a maintained area and the roads were bad. It took me a good hour to back track and find my way in the back roads to get to a ramp I was familiar with. So the first lesson is, make sure you research your launching sights!

Finally was able to start fishing around 830. I always start with a top water and was using a buzzbait and hooked into a nice 1.5-2 lb. largemouth. At that time I remembered to get my video camera out. After all, you need video of catching fish with your product to sell it, right? Well around 9:30 it was already getting hot and every time i turned the camera on, i was getting snagged. I hooked into what was probably a 3 lb. fish and between him and me was a nice 3 log structure that he headed right to. I kept the pressure on, but did not have a good enough hook set on him to land the bass. I tried that area for a little while longer and then decided to go to the beach.

Well, I'm sure some of you can relate or have had similar experiences. Hopefully you may find a little humor in my last outing.

Back to business; If you have visited my blog and/or my website at www.lureluster.com, you have scene that I offer a lure customization sticker kit. This kit is a easy way to add color and flash to any hard bait surface like spinner bait blades, crank baits, spoons and buzz blades.

I have had great interest from all level of anglers in regards to this product, but have not had the sales that I would like to have had.

If you read this and like to fish, i would be interested in your comments:

1. Do you customize your fishing lures?
2. Would you use a product like Lure Luster?
3. What would you pay for a product like Lure Luster?
4. Would you purchase at a store or online?

I could ask alot more questions than that, but just thought these would help.

Please return your reply to orders@lureluster.com. Thank you and good fishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment